Friday, September 7, 2012

So Say the Waiters update

The first book is going through a third edit by my trusted editor. I'm hoping to have it posted by October 1st. All I have to say at this point is man, it's a wild fucking first novel of what looks like a series of at least 5. I can compare it to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in the way the tension is built between two very unlikely partners. And it's somewhat like Crash in the way this app and social network makes something that is typically "bad" into something that is attractive and enticing and fun.


There's some shocking scenes in the first book, but I'm way more excited to start on the back-story that begins at the end of the 2nd book -- that's going to really screw with the reader's head. I'm about half way through writing the second novel. I'm hoping to post that on December 1st. 

No comments: