Wednesday, September 14, 2011

new Publishing Genius office

I visited the new Publishing Genius office yesterday and tried to assemble a M.A.S.H. jigsaw puzzle with Joseph Young and Adam Robinson while drinking single malt. It might have been Hunnicutt’s shirt we were stuck on. I can’t remember. With a hair-raising view of 83 south, the office is spacious and open for possibilities. I love Adam’s happy hour idea which would make anyone not living in Baltimore envious. We should start a fundraiser for a Persian rug and mini bar for the PG office.

4 comments:

Jamie Perez said...

I don't think the PG bar should be "mini." But who's asking me?

Justin Sirois said...

Well, there's got to be room for the shuffle board, poker, and pool tables.

Laura Ellen Scott said...

this just makes me happy. Baltimore, baby. hope you guys are getting art grants like crazy.

Justin Sirois said...

PG deserves some grants but I'm not sure of the Baltimore Office for Promotions and the Arts is keen on the vibrant literary community here. The Baker Artist awards guys (GBCA) is warming up to us though. PG could easily score a "b" grant this year. EASY.