Friday, January 7, 2011

YSYSYS








I saw you yesterday


& lost a little bit of my cool.


What else to do? Looking for the moon through


the daylight – fight the night fight – find


a few dollars in your jean pocket. GIF animations will always


be relevant because there’s no beginning & no end


– you just enter it


& stare & there we are. Hey!






*






you saw me driving the other day, driving


the day around with the stereo loud. I put my arm


around the day, smiling lions. Cheese burger or


no cheese burger? Good problems. I backed the car


up to the tree line & opened the hatchback & played


music for the trees and animals and inserts. Everyone danced.


That’s what!






*






that’s what I like about seeing you – how the laugh atoms


succotash & the good infection snakes my stomach. Sometimes


I’ll watch the same GIF animation over & over – things get unclear


& then there is always someone there to pour the


cool back in you. Hey, hey heart attack in my foot. Hey,


hey Uzi in my trunk. You say, you say you set


the sequence & hit repeat & complain when


the quenched thing can’t be quenched – again


with the thing – I saw you yesterday






No comments: