Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend Report

The Post Typography holiday office party, good people, new friends, swanky fire in the office, giving out UC stickers, Nik’s book release party for Stay God, giant cans of Heineken, Goodloe was a hoot, off to see Ric at 14 Karat, Bret looks happy, wake my ass up, more Christmas shopping, the Book Thing is looking pretty thin, Nolen and Sara’s holiday party, a sister of  a sister, some Jack single barrel, little salty potatoes, a $5 car wash – you get what you pay for, no more futon, sent Jodi an email asking for an apology for calling me a coward and vapid and boring and arrogant, rearranged the living room, I think I need a much larger TV, non-denominational dinner at Dukem, platters and platters of spicy veggies, I love Dave Nesmith, I love bed.

No comments: