Tuesday, August 3, 2010

samples of what we're working on

Here's a few quick images of a video I've been working on using Ahmed Kandil's hand-drawn version of Fihm. The transitions are a lot smoother in the animation. I've been a little tight lipped about the Understanding Campaign on the blog here, mainly because we need to keep all the surprises a... ah... surprise. Plans are very much in the works. We're shooting for a September launch of the new website and Kickstarter page which will include some pretty amazing limited edition merch - stickers, buttons, t-shirts, tote bags, and original artwork. We have three amazing guest designers who offered up their Fihm designs for free. Threespot(.com) is/are working their butts off on this one. We re-shoot the Kickstarter video this weekend and we're working on the scripts now.
Besides Falcons on the Floor, this is already one of the most meaningful projects I've ever worked on. And definitely the most elaborate. I'm honored to be working with such talented and motivated people, many of whom have never met each other. I'm sure, once I come back from Cairo, I'll have much more sentimental things to say, but for now... lets get this Campaign really off the ground!

No comments: