Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend Report

My schedule is amazing, longest nap ever, 20 pages of Falcons edited, tried to go to the Golden West, pool at Frazier’s with Adam Robinson and Dave NeSmith, Adam rockets the que ball into my crotch and then makes fun of my package, hrrmm…, Bassie in between us, Pete’s Grill is one of a kind (but really one of like, 1,700), I can't believe you've never been here, work and work, Fight Night Round 4 is too hard for me, more pool with Kimball and Adam and Marion Winik, probably the worst pool tables in town, turning Kimball onto Bill Callahan, lazy nothing day, Narrow House meeting at the Golden West, Bender’s stomach, Joe’s contribution, ROCK HEALS REBORN! Lexie hates Jamie.

1 comment:

lauren bender said...

i'm better now. and my word verification to post this is "subin". isn't that funny?? subin.