Saturday, January 30, 2010

email of the week - Beckett (badcat) Hills - my brother in Charleston, SC


Been less than busy lately.

Hours cut. Dog. Music.
Poop-stench.


Going to Miami the weekend before you come for INC
(International Noise Conference).

Cuban Sammie's, fried plantains, hipster-noise-babes.
Laundry-Room Skwelchers (Thirston Moore and Andrew W.K.) headlining.

Perfected my Macaroni and Cheese recipe.
Cornbread and horseradish.
Yum.
Collard greens also.

January 27th = 66 degrees.

Dad killed a boar on the farm. Skinned him down, polished the skull.
Gift to me.
I said, "Thanks, Leatherface."

Love you,

William Badcat Hills III

_


note from Justin Sirois*


*
I rarely write poems as great as this email

**
We're going to hunt squirrels when I visit him in February.

No comments: