Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Report

Gross scene in the new manuscript – imagining a broadsword necktie gushing pigman throat blood, shrimp and burgers at Shaun’s, my uncle Jet (Robert Ferrier) dies – talking to my mom in the dark, the first paragraph of Deliverance, pool, and then beer, and then pool, five hours to Atlantic City, doubting the hotel, you crack tile, where’s this war memorial? Dogzplot reading, Grace, the man who keeps seeing car accidents, Monopoly money poems, super hero poems, short SCKLS, Baltimore connections, hair down and adorable, Suburban Swindle (must read), the waitress rolled her eyes at my drink order, big steaks, Jamie’s blackjack streak, where’d the readers go? our go-carts suck! Queer Eye for the Straight Guy food guy with some other foreign guy, more blackjack, I can’t wait to see youDSF, all the D-bags come out after 3am, HMM did what? the boardwalk at 5am, the “ham and egger”, reading in the pouring rain, best mac & cheese, long ass drive, Salts is a fucking monster.

1 comment:

Jamie Perez said...

My go-kart was awesome. Don't be bitter.

My blackjack streak WAY ended. I'm not bitter.