Wednesday, March 18, 2009

(late and long) Weekend Report



PLMT by Chris Nealon is in my mailbox (very pleased), Shaun Preston has a new gig at Abercrombie, meat pile at the Owl Bar, Bob Evan’s: this coffee tastes like cat’s paw!, Romeo y Julieta, In Watermelon Sugar the deeds were done, it’s a shame that the designer(s) of Duclaw use a tribal tattoo as a point of departure in everything they create – but the food and IPA is great, 48 HOURS IN LA: Warring Forever!, four portraits, meet me at the Sky Mall, impossible to photograph planes flying over LAX with a cell phone, Roscoe’s Fried Chicken and Waffles, late night at the printer, Texas Hold’m app. is alright, two more portraits, get me off this smelly, hollow rocket! HOME: more Duclaw ‘cause I feel like it, Salts tore the house apart, you now when you envision a project in your mind and try to create that project and it just turns out like a giant pile of poop-crap? – well, my patio is the exact opposite of that ('cause I only designed it and didn't actually get my hands dirty), big ups to Tony:
http://www.tonyslawnandgarden.com/

1 comment:

Ryan W. said...

will keep eyes peeled for duclaw