Friday, January 16, 2009

BMA - tonight


Tonight, I'm reading at the Baltimore Museum of Art with a bunch of great writers like Michael Kimball and Laura Lippmann. Flattered is the word. These people are amazing. This is part of that crazy audio tour we've been working on for a while -- the one where I lie about that Giacometti piece and Michael has a beautiful description of Dan Flavin's work. I was also tasked with creating postcards that will have questions for the audience that provoke unconventional responses to the artwork in the museum. Bret McCabe (City Paper) and Olu Butterfly-Woods (awesome poet) also provided amazing questions for the postcards.

I hope to see you there.
My parents are in town.
Now my cat smells like Parliament lights and Chanel number 5.
CUTE!

2 comments:

Adam R said...

I'll be there. I'll be the one with bells on.

Justin Sirois said...

y'r my fav.