Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Weekend report


Digital Yule log burning, everyone showed up at the Narrow House for dinner, Cajon shrimp and grits makes our heads spin, Bassie’s party shirt, drunk – clean – drunk – clean, Jamie Gaughran-Perez loves his new sweatshirt and I love Jamie Gaughran-Perez, airplane conversations; Mad Cow at Hopkins and little white worms in his brain, Christmas shopping crammed, (to myself): DON’T buy ANOTHER pair of boots, Benjamin Button tried so hard… and failed, all you do is Wii, old favorite Cuban restaurant and new takeout Cuban restaurant, Padron, Montecristo, Romeo & Juliet Cigars, old photos: WWII and Ferrier Christmas (above) lost walking in the suburbs, a valiant try at Simpson’s themed Sorry, Michael Clayton with the folks; amazed, iPod (yeah, I broke down), I miss Baltimore, Bassie gets so lonely he pukes now, Sing Sing prison dinner tray replica for Lauren, American Teen, Deadwood soundtrack, 65 degrees on Sunday December 28, 2008, her: “text me a photo so I can draw you”.

No comments: